Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Chapter I

So it started... Class X results were out and against expectations of all I was suddenly there in the toppers list... All of a sudden I became a GOOD BOY in my locality which otherwise kept telling my parents to keep a watch on me as I had a bad circle of friends.. This is our Society which keeps changing its views like the THALI KA BAINGAN ... KABHI IDHAR KABHI UDHAR !!

After results it was time to think NOW WHAT ?? Taste of Success is really addicting. I never wanted to go for Medical Side ( I hated Biology as much it hated me... ) So only option was PCM and ultimately Engineering. So, I started taking opinions of GOOD SENIORS of mine and I was convinced that only IITs would serve to the purpose. So that was IT !! Further research and set of opinions made me understood that my next destination should be a good coaching institute where I can learn the tricks and methods to be an IITian. Delhi was a good choice given that I had got admission opportunity to DPS RKP but suddenly... Mere PAAPI dimaag ne bola " Tere lakshan acche nahi hain... Delhi gaya to watt lag jaayegi teri !! " So.. I moved on to the next best option KOTA, A small dry city in Rajasthan which is very famous now but in those days there were only two or three institutes.
There was an entrance exam for Bansal Classes in which around 4000 students appeared for 300 seats. I was not aware how tough it was as I was one of the TOPPERS of my place but... There I was competing with another 3999 toppers... Phir kya.. Wahi hua jo Hona tha ... Pappu pass NAHI hua....
Anyways.. I was very heartbroken at this failure ( and imagine there was no daaru to support you when your spirits were down... SIGH !!! ) . I started going to tutions and School in Mathura only. Suddenly one day, I got a news that there is going to be second round of admissions for Bansal Classes... I told Monu ( who by the way hates being called Monu in Public but dude.. Cant help it.. ABHISHEK is too long to type everytime I discuss about you... ). We both filled the forms , appeared for exams and came out with... wait.. not exactly flying colours but yes.. We got through ............. DONO PAPPU PAAS HO GAYE !!!

Now it was time to pack our bags and head to kota for a new life!!

Will come back with how we reached Kota and our Spicy start to a new beginning in....

Chapter II !!!

3 comments:

The Furobiker said...

nautanki saala.. 12 saal baad show off kar raha hai ki 10th class me foda tha! :D :D

Good beginning ! thoda masala aur dalo baba :D

Chandan Sharma said...

Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost !!!

abhishek sinha said...

Kripya kuch baatein apne tak hi seemeet rakhen !!