Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

New Life !!

So... Here it is. I have come a long way now and today when I look back I cherish the memories time has given to me in all these years. Will turn 27 in two months from now. Its been 11 years when I left home to join a coaching class in Kota for IIT JEE. Dont exactly remember how was I alive before that. Lots of dreams in my eyes when I left for Kota. And I wonder some times... Life has been good to me. To all people who know me, have been a part of my journey for 11 years, in and out of difficult times... I just want to say.. THANK YOU !! I will always cherish your memories like jewel in the crown. For those who dont know me or have missed some part of the action from my life , get ready for a journey back to the Best Times !!

Watch out this space friends..... WIll soon return with Chapter I of the Journey called Life !!

1 comment:

The Furobiker said...

waiting..to read your escapades :D