Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2006

INNER CONFLICTS

There are few moments in life when you try to escape from everything and do only one task that gives u pleasure. Thinking about yourself, your own life..... is something that we try to escape from as this discomforts us as we dont want to get off the goody goody things.
i had always tried to escape from that. I used to think earlier in a manner that what should i do that would not displease anyone around me and will earn appreciation for me. All this would put me in a situation where i found myself nowhere in any scene. That made me think should i change this attitude , or should i wait and see what all is there in HIS store for me.
A time came when i was lacking behind in everything. Be it studies , competition, girlfriends and the most important thing CONFIDENCE. One day i decided that i'll not let my life control me but i will again rise from scraps and show the world what kind of dignity i owe. M still in the process and m sure one day when the sun will rise saying... " GOOD MORNING CHANDAN". !!!!!

2 comments:

Anand Kashyap said...

thats a hajaar introspective post.believe in yourself and keep the good work going and everybody will say what you want to hear.

The Furobiker said...

baba i think i m able to "bhavnaon ko samajh raha hun"
i m also in the same process... getting back confidence is very back... baaki sab will get set in the right place itself.. and haan " Kabhi Kabhi sabkuch uspe chorna padta hai"...